Skip to Questions

Library Answers - Ask a Question, Search for Information, Explore APU Libraries

Useful Tip: Type in a question or words that are related to your information need

Where do I go to obtain a form to get permission to do a shoot (filming) in the libraries?

Last Updated: Nov 17, 2015  |  37 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Students either come in with a "Student Media Production Permit" form from the Department of Campus Safety and seen by one of the Circulation Staff Members (not a student worker) or there is the library's own "Student Production Location Application" form found in a drawer at the Marshburn Circulation Desk (a similar form is pending at the Darling Library). All applications must be submitted no less than 7 days before filming is to begin.

Answered by Dave HarmeyerBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    email  Need help with a particular topic? Contact one of our subject specialists!

    Live Chat