Answered By: Dave Harmeyer Last Updated: Apr 29, 2020 Views: 802
As a Los Angeles Pacific University (LAPU) student, you can access the same library resources that Azusa Pacific University (APU) students do.
Just go to any of the following resources and services and when asked, type in your full Net ID (email@example.com) and standard LAPU email password.
This includes access to:
- Dave Harmeyer, the LAPU librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org, 626-815-6000, ext. 3255.
- Online peer-reviewed (scholarly) journal articles through APU University Libraries' online databases.
- Print books and ebooks through the University Libraries' Catalog. Request print books to be mailed to you for free which comes with a mail-back post-paid envelope.
- Periodical Finder where you can search for journals that have articles you want full text access to.
- LibChat where you chat live with an APU reference librarian.
- LibGuides for additional assistance.
- Library Answers, where you can ask us a question or search through FAQs.
- ...and many other resources to help you with your research!
If you are encountering any errors, please contact Frank Dubisz, Library Systems Analyst.