Answered By: Dave Harmeyer Last Updated: Jan 07, 2019 Views: 625
Note: the links on this page use a special proxy just for Los Angeles Pacific University (LAPU) students. Other APU students should NOT use the links below, even if they are taking online courses. LAPU students should use the links below, or those found on your Learning Portal, instead of going directly to apu.edu/library.
As a Los Angeles Pacific University (LAPU) student, you can access all of the library resources that other APU students have access to. This includes access to:
- electronic journals through Azusa Pacific University's online databases
- print and ebooks through Azusa Pacific University's library catalog. (You may request print books to be mailed to you for free which comes with a mail-back post-paid envelope.)
- the Periodical Finder
- the AskNow 27/7 librarian chat research help service
- the LibGuides site for additional assistance
- the Library Answers system, where you can ask us a question or search through FAQs
- ...and many other resources to help you with your research!
The proxy server that allows Los Angeles Pacific University (LAPU) students to access APU's library resources is incompatible with some database features. Here is a list of known issues that we are working to resolve:
- The system does not allow the creation of personal accounts in the JSTOR, ebrary, ACM Digital Library, Annual Reviews, and Chemistry Journals databases.
If you are encountering other kinds of errors, please contact Frank Dubisz.
The Los Angeles Pacific University (LAPU) Learning Portal has several tutorials to help you get started with your research.