Answered By: Evelyn Shimazu Yee
Last Updated: Jan 07, 2019     Views: 46

This was because there is a program in place for freshmen but if we have students who are transfer students, they miss those library bibliographic instructions. So, If you go to the APU main page and select Resources, you will find a link to our university libraries. once you are on that page, do a "quick search" word phrase search or "subject" (SU) search for "Glacier National Park" or "National Parks" A number of hits will turn up. Copy down the LC (Library of Congress call number which is an alpha numeric number and give it to a librarian to help you find it on the shelf. Ck its availability
as well and whether if it is on "WCampus" or "ECampus". If the book says "High Sierra" it is at the High Sierra Location and it is not a circulating collection. It is Reference. However, you may ask about ordering a copy from another institution and LINK+ (Plus)+ Link + may be able to order it from an outside library.

Outcome: We located two books at Marshburn in the F737s on the first floor which is below the Main floor. Student learned some strategies about how to search our catalog. Suggested also visiting the local Glendora Library as many public libraries carry larger numbers of travel books.- ey