To find full text articles follow these steps.
1) Go to the library's main page: https://www.apu.edu/library/
2) Scroll down to the blue box and in the Quick Search box type your topic and click Search. You may be asked to be authenticated. Simply follow the directions.
3) The next page will give you results. Now narrow on the left by clicking the box next to: Peer-Reviewed, Academic Journals, English, the Publish Date (example: 2019-2021) and click apply,
4) For full text, click the PDF icon or the HTML Full Text link. If no PDF icon or HTML Full Text link, click on the "Full Text Finder" button.
5) In the "Full Text Finder Results" page, there are three ways to get full text:
For any question about these instructions or anything regarding finding full text please contact your Subject Specialists.