Answered By: Evelyn Shimazu Yee
Last Updated: Jul 05, 2022     Views: 2

Evelyn: You can begin with CLIR wihich is a non-profit organization that gives out grants for the development of rare and obsure cultural collections. They have done an extensive work with the Southeast Asian community. Go to their site at

If you need additional help try contacting former award recicpient.
Try the tutorial at:

You can also email me if you have additional questions.