Answered By: Evelyn Shimazu Yee Last Updated: Jun 17, 2021 Views: 0
Answer from Evelyn, APU Librarian:
1. Go to the library page www.apu.edu/libraries
2. Then look to the left column on the page and find the link to "Services"
3. Click on "Services"
4. It will take you to a new page. Now click on "Copyright Advisory"
5. It will take you to a page that says "fair use check list"
6. Click on it and a list of 'fair use" guidelines will display!
I hope this helps. If you have further questions you may
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
or the copyright librarian at email@example.com