Answered By: Denise R. Gehring, MSLIS, MA
Last Updated: Sep 09, 2023     Views: 29

You can only change affiliation once your current access has ended

Once your current access to UpToDate has ended, you can use your existing username/password to register your account through the new institution, as long as they allow that type of access to UpToDate